YetAnotherForum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Introduce yourself Options
VR6aholic
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2010 5:39:29 PM

Groups: Moderator, Registered

I know so far there are at least 30 people on here. Take two minutes to say hello, tell us about what you drive or anything you want really. Cool

(Mr. Admin I still can't make anything a sticky)
Fat Tony
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2010 8:22:42 PM

Groups: Registered

VR6aholic, That is a great idea.
Well, let me start... My name is Tom, I live in Bolton. I drive a green 99 wolfsburg golf. Nothing too much to say about it.... it has a roof rack:) I found our good friend Hendrick while searching for parts a while back. One visit to his shop an I knew this was the only place I would ever need to go. I'm sure most of you feel the same way and I look forward to getting to know you guys. Cheers.
Superghia
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:44:23 AM

Hey, my names Phil. Im currently driving a 96 cherokee..... Thats not by choice lol. Right now im restoring my 71' Karmann Ghia with the assistance of Wroth. Im getting body work and paint done at EuroDesign. I found out about Wroth from one of the service guys at Georgetown VW. After this summers over I plan on getting into a new VW, Hopefully an R is they ever come to Ontario. Id like to tell you how great my experiance has been dealing with Wroth but most you guys on here already know ! hehe maybe we should post a link on the vortext over to this one Flapper
Operation Superghia has begun !
VR6aholic
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:42:37 AM

I guess since I started it I could add to the thread. I'm Randy. I've known Hendrick for what seems like ever. I currently drive a 95 gti and a 08 civic si. I first got into vw's in Calgary, Alberta. I've owned an old beetle and a couple of tdi jettas. One day I would like to get back into a bug but it has to be an oval this time. Out of all the shops I've dealt with or worked for over the years Wroth is absolutely one of the best as I'm sure most of you know. The crowd of people are the best thing I've found when it comes to the vw scene. I look forward to the show season and meeting more of you.
VR6aholic
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:07:03 AM

No one else has names??? Confused Blink
Sinc
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:26:13 AM

Hey

My names Eric, I'm driving an 2001 Jetta TDI with 380000km LOL summer ride and winter ride is a 1992 Jetta 8v, needs a bit of work this summer tho
Used to take my car to Total Mechanical where Perry was working on it usually til one day a couple years ago I decided to stop just driving by Hendricks in Ballnifad and actually stop in to see whats going on there, now I don't go anywhere else, new shop is nice and close for me, sometimes in there a couple times a day haha.
Anyways back to work on the Smurf, itching for some real driving this week suppose to be nice, I'm a torque junkie and haven't gotten my fix all winter haha.

Cheers BigGrin
2001 Jetta TDI... slightly modified

1992 Jetta 8v... slightly wrecked
vdubz
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:17:44 PM

my names matt i found wroth randomly while leaving the junkyard i went for a drive and saw 2 warehouses that god made called boot hill and my life has changed after that lol i drive a 96 jetta nothin special but its mine and a vw so im happy hope to be dealing with wroth from now till end instead of perry just cause prices are better and better work so on so forth
Montygreen
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 3, 2010 9:25:19 AM

Hi

My name is Dave, I live in Guelph. I have a 91 gti with a 16v digi2 setup, that Hendrick and Perry are doing the finishing touch's on. I've tried alot of shops in the GTA and Guelph and none of them can compare to Wroth Automotive. I met Hendrick while looking for a part on vortex, and i have been going to him ever since. I can't wait for the warm weather and hope to meet you guys at the shows.

BigGrin
chris_d
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:26:44 PM

Hey

My name's Cristian I live in Georegtown 4 months a year and the rest in Barrie. I'm a student at Georgian College. I drive my first car an 01 Jetta Wolfsburg now 2.0T BigGrin I met Hendrick about 3-4 years ago when my 2.SLOW buddy on the forums here took me by his old shop and since then no one but him and Perry touch my car, aside me of course. I can't wait to get my parts and put my car back together and make it to some shows again this year. And stop driving that damn civic I had for the winter... currently suffering from ankle pains as the civic gas pedal regardless how hard you push it you're not going anywhere ThumbDown
I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself. - Ferdinand Porsche
BellCityDubber
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 2, 2010 10:23:37 PM

My name's Phil...
I know Randy from a few meets.... met Sandor along the way at a few shows.... Recently ran into Hendrick at the JBS wet n chilly...
I've got a few rides.... modified one owner / family heirloom jetta TD, 2003 GTI, 81 Rabbit project... and a few parts cars and other vehicles that probably wont make it into the garage..
Nice to meet y'all
Drew39
#11 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 8:57:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

I joined the VW family last May in 2011. I purchased a 2007 black VW Rabbit. Since last May, I have done numerous upgrades to transform my vehicle into a moderately moded car while keeping a clean look.

Currently, Wroth Automotive just finished up installing a set of coilovers on my Rabbit today... still to be aligned though. Needless to say, Worth has by far been the best VW dealer I have been too and look to establish a healthy relationship with Wroth for all my VW needs.

I am excited to join a Caledon, Erin, Orangeville, Georgetown, Bolton, etc. VW group. If there are any VW meets that go on during the summer months I would love to attend and bring my other VW buddies.

I look forward to discussing topics with fellow VW enthusiasts! BigGrin

Nice to meet yea!

Regards,

Andrew